A CM/ECF Limited Participant is permitted pursuant to the Courts' Administrative Procedure on Electronic Filing to file electronically certain documents with the Court. These Documents include:
- Notices of Appearance and Requests for Notice
- Proofs of Claims
- Notices of Liens
- Reaffirmation Agreements
- Summaries of Ballots
- Withdrawals of Filed Documents
To become a Limited Participant, an applicant must:
- Be certified as a Limited Participant in another Bankruptcy Court or attend training in this Court; and
- Have a valid email address; and
- Read the Court's Guidelines and Policies on electronic filing; and
- Complete and return a signed Limited Participant application form:
- The form must contain accurate and complete information.
- You must include a telephone and fax number where you can be reached directly.
- Please indicate bankruptcy courts (not states) in which the applicant has been certified previously. Court names may differ from the names of states.
- The completed form must be legible.
Completed Limited Participant forms may be mailed, faxed, or emailed in PDF format to the Court at Trainers@okwb.uscourts.gov.
If you have questions about becoming a Limited Participant, please contact us at (405) 609-5700.