home bankr adv query reports utils search

Withdraw Reference

Procedures to file document:

  1. Enter case number
  2. Select Withdraw Reference
  3. Place a check in the box if joint filing with other attorney(s)
  4. Select the party that the attorney represents (or add party if appropriate)
  5. Place a check in the box if associations should be made for the case between the parties
  6. Browse for the correct PDF and attach
  7. Place a check in the box for Refer to existing event(s) if appropriate. To narrow the search field, enter filed between date or range of document numbers
  8. Select the appropriate event(s) to which this event relates
  9. Note states: Is this an amended filing and was the filing fee previously paid? Select Yes or No
  10. Note states: Is this motion filed on behalf of the United States Government or other exempt party under 28 U.S.C. Sec. 1930 or by an informa pauperis debtor? Select Yes or No
  11. Notify Law Clerk -a calendar prompt appears
  12. Note states: If this is an amended document, please select Amended from the drop down box
  13. Left click on the prefix box arrow to select Motion or Application
  14. Select radio button(s) for with brief in support or with certificate of service if applicable
  15. Enter any text in the box if appropriate
  16. Verify docket text is correct. If not, abort and begin again or use the back button to correct
  17. Submit transaction